ARRAY51, located in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, is looking for a talented Senior PHP Developer to join its team. You will work on new projects in a fast paced and collaborative environment, as well as develop improvements and new features for existing and complex applications.
As a candidate you should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- English Proficiency
- At least 4 years experience with PHP
- At least 2 years experience using Symfony or Zend Framework
- Strong experience with relational databases (MySQL, Postgres)
- Good understanding of source control systems
- Experience working with Linux and other Unix systems
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Laravel
- Experience with cloud based infrastructures such as AWS
- Experience with ElasticSearch
Important to be:
- Teamplayer - we believe in each sharing our knowledge, across projects
- Proactive - we believe in finding good, reliable, solutions. Think along.
- Passionate - we believe that it needs to be more than our benefits plan what moves you
- Dedicated to results - we believe in the work we do and we like to be proud of it
You find appealing:
- 25 days for holidays per year - to start with
- Start work by 10 a.m. - if you’re not a morning person
- Attractive wage - especially if you’re as good as you say
- Inspiring workplace - we’re both quiet and noisy, and never boring
- Private health package and insurance - we like our good health
- Fruits, coffee and other goods to keep you going - physically and mentally
- Working in a small team, where your input actually counts - the decisions you make (and implement) will be visible straight away
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org!
YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO MIGHT LIKE WHAT YOU’VE JUST SEEN? Tell them about us.